
Just a quick update until I can post more -
It took three tries but I was finally able to see Stainte Chapelle today. I ended up wandering around the Left Bank yesterday since I couldn't get into Sainte Chapelle (closed for security reasons).
Tonight the french guy and I are supposed to go play pool with a couple of his friends.
Tomorrow I'm going to try to make it to the Louvre. It's free this Sunday but given the 1+ hour line yesterday I'm not optimistic about my chances.
The picture is one of the many flocked Christmas trees I've seen around the city. For some reason the fact that it is pink makes it seem Frenchier to me.
2 comments:
"Get the biggest aluminum tree you can find, Charlie Brown, maybe painted pink."
"Flocked" Christmas tree? What means this? Is it some sort of euphamism?
Post a Comment