Saturday, April 26, 2008

Florence Odds and Ends

Food update - Had penne with beef in a chianti sauce for lunch today. When the waiter came to take my plate away I thought he said "done". Apparently he said "dessert". So I had a piece of cheesecake, too.

Found the German version of American Idol on TV tonight. I'm watching some guy sing "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Asley. In English. The guy singing it is wearing a lavender shirt unbuttoned halfway down his chest and he's throwing his hips around like a male stripper. Not that I would know what that looks like ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice. It's been a few years, right?
I was wondering if you'd manage to leave Rome. Can you believe you're almost done with week 1? Tired yet? Ready to come home? I didn't think so. Remember...shopping in Florence. Maybe it will still be a deal, even with the bad dollar.

heather said...

Hi Chris! Glad you're having a good time so far! Florence is so lovely. You're right - it is cozier than Rome. Enjoy your time there. Be sure to see David!

jason said...

"We've known each other/For so long.
You're heart's been aching, but/You're too shy to say it." Rick Astley RULES!