Sunday, April 27, 2008

I figured out how to post pictures!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is a real kitchen! Now you can watch Hell's Kitchen with Gordon Ramsey and have an appreciation of how difficult everything actually is. Was your chef Italian? I'm assuming he spoke English for you. And I'll be waiting for 'dinner at Chris's house' when you get back...

Moleskin008 said...

http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/ratatouille-kitchen-l.jpg

Moleskin008 said...

P.S. Wheres his other hand ? Cuz it's not on your shoulder..............

ChrisO said...

Yes, he was Italian. They brought someone in to translate even though he spoke some English. He could understand me when I asked questions in English, but had a hard time explaining things in English. He kept saying "Christina, look me! Look me!" when he was showing me how to do stuff. He's spent time cooking in Chicago. He even told me to drop his name at one of his friend's restaurants in Winnetka. Very nice guy.

Anonymous said...

Did you keep the hat?

Kat

ChrisO said...

I didn't keep the hat, but they gave me a new apron to take home.