Sunday, April 27, 2008

Dinner Tonight

My belly is so full. I went back to the hotel where the class was tonight for dinner. I didn't get exactly what we made this afternoon, but I didn't mind. Gave me a chance to taste more stuff. So here was the menu -

Prawn in pink sauce (it was good!)
Spagetthi in tomato sauce with basil (it was good!)
Lamb chops with grilled zuccinni, eggplant, and tomato (it was good!)
Some kind of dessert I can't pronounce and didn't recognize (it was good!)
Petit Fours (it was good!)

Since dinner was included with the class I wasn't sure what to do about the tip. Any suggestions for tomorrow night?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you ate all of these different foods! I think most everything can taste good when it's fresh and prepared correctly. I would tip based on the value of the meal; sneak a peek at a menu if you're not sure what it's worth.

Anonymous said...

OK I am trying this one more time- I dont know why I can't seem to post-- not a computer literate person I guess.

Well Chris- Joe and I faithfully read your posts every night

We talk about how we wish we were there with you and how much fun it seems you are having.

Joe lived in Florence for awhile when he studied (ha!) there so he is especially interested right now

It seems so exciting all you find to see every day.

Live it up- and I want a celebrity sighting ok?? :)

I can't believe you are eating fish-- good for you!

Love Nicole

Moleskin008 said...

Ok so today I ate a double hamburger (It was good)
A McChicken plain (It was good)
3 oatmeal cookies (It was good )
and a large diet coke (Liquid crack).....Wendys has a Itialian beef sandwich now but its like $5 , if I'm droppin that kinda coin it's gonna be from portillos.

ChrisO said...

I haven't hit a McDonalds yet, no Diet Coke, no double hamburgers. Haven't even been tempted. I may have that addiction licked by the time I get back.