It's more than halfway through the trip and I'm still not homesick yet.
I really need to learn how to use my camera. I just figured out how to turn the flash off. I missed a lot of picture opportunities in Italy because of that. And most of the pictures I've taken are pretty boring (but I'm still going to make everyone look at them).
At the couscous place I got to meet my date's cousin and a couple of his friends. I found myself discussing politics on a Paris street corner with a bunch of Hillary Clinton supporters who were happy to practice their English. Surreal, but very nice guys.
When I was walking along the river a couple of days ago an old guy wandered by without any pants on. I wasn't really paying attention at first until after he passed by. Then it was a "did I just see what I think I saw" moment.
You should have seen the look I got when I asked if there was a bowling alley in Paris.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ah, Paris...just when you think it's all mimes on unicycles with balloons and accordion music, you walk past the old guy with no pants...
Still, sounds like such a wonderful trip!! I can't believe you're already more than half done?!
Heather
guy with no pants..... I hope you took a picture!
Kat
Post a Comment