Monday, May 5, 2008

What I've Learned So Far

I'm not nearly as smart as I think I am.

Never cut basil with a knife - always tear it.

If I were a Vestal Virgin I would finally be leaving the temple on my next birthday.

How to eat pizza with a knife and fork.

Romans really liked to steal stuff (excuse me - recycle).

I like eggs - in pasta carbonara and zabaione.

I don't need much to be happy.

Italian men are hot. No, I mean really hot.

1 comment:

Moleskin008 said...

What I've learned so far .
I'm way smarterer than I thought I was . (Apparently no extra chromosome either, Happy Day )

Never cut Tommy with a knife - always shoot him .

If I were a Virgin I would finally be leaving my parents basement my next birthday.

How to eat pizza rolls with a spork.

Mexicans really liked to steal stuff (excuse me - steal).

I hate eggs . In everything.

I need a 67" High def to be happy.

Polish women are not hot. No, I mean really not hot .(Why do they all have hairy moles?)