skip to main | skip to sidebar

ChrisO's Trip To Europe

I am finally going to Europe after talking about a trip for years. Five weeks of travel from Rome to London, with several stops in between.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Quick Belgium Update

I wanted to post last night but I almost didn't make it to Amsterdam and by the time I did I was so tired. I'll post more later but quickly - Bruges was lovely, just lovely. And Brussels is the first place I can honestly say I didn't like.

I'm off to explore Amsterdam since the weather is nice right now and won't be tomorrow or the day after.
Posted by ChrisO at 1:09 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (8)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2008 (59)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ▼  May (36)
      • Home
      • Would You Believe I Missed My Flight?
      • Yea, I'm Definitely Done
      • London Day 5
      • More London Odds and Ends
      • London, London, and More London
      • London Day 3
      • London Day 2
      • London Odds and Ends
      • London Day 1
      • Final Paris Odds and Ends
      • No Sainte Chapelle For Me
      • More Paris Odds and Ends
      • Wandering Around Paris
      • I saw a rainbow in Paris today
      • Amsterdam Day 2
      • Amsterdam Odds and Ends
      • Amsterdam Day 1
      • Belgium Day 2
      • Quick Belgium Update
      • Belgium Day 1
      • Final Days in Paris
      • On to Belgium
      • Paris Odds and Ends
      • Paris Days 3 and 4
      • Paris Update
      • Paris Day 2
      • Paris Day 1
      • Interlaken Day 2
      • Interlaken Odds and Ends
      • What I've Learned So Far
      • Interlaken Day 1
      • Final Day in Rome
      • You Are Never Going to Believe This One
      • Goodbye Florence. Hello Again, Rome!
      • No Venice for Me
    • ►  April (17)

About Me

ChrisO
View my complete profile