I am going to get run over at some point. I keep looking in the wrong direction before crossing the street. I must not be the only one with problems because they write what direction to look on the street. You see "Look Left" or "Look Right" everywhere. And I know I am still going to get run over.
I don't know what kind of crazy mojo I am giving off, but this afternoon someone stopped to ask me for the time, went into a discourse about my aura, then finished by reciting a poem for me.
The people here are serious about shopping. One of the stores I stopped in must have been having a sale. Image the craziness that is Xmas shopping, then double it.
This is without a doubt the nicest hotel I've stayed on my trip and the most expensive. Despite the Shell gas station on the ground floor where the lobby usually is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How is the food?
Anything interesting?
Sounds like an episode of That Girl, on location in London!
Why do I know anything at all about That Girl?
I'm so ashamed.
Well, if it's not getting hit by lightning, it's being run over by a car. There's just no place safe anymore...
gas station???
Kat
Yep, a gas station. It's a nine story building and the first floor is a Shell gas station. I'll see if I can get a good picture for you.
Post a Comment